How To Apply
The Admissions Process at DSC
Applying to Dominica State College is an easy process that requires a few simple steps.
- Decide on an Area of Study
- Apply Online: first time applicants click HERE and former students click HERE.
- Submit certified photocopies of CXC or GCE results
- Submit a photocopy of your birth certificate
- Pay the EC$50.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit ONE (1) Passport Size photograph for ID card.
Acceptance letters will be sent by email after receipt of all documentation. Hard copies will be issued upon request from the Office of Admissions. If you are not selected for the programme of first choice, you may apply to another programme once the requirements are met without cost. You may consult with the Faculty Dean or assigned Faculty Advisor for guidance.
After you have received your acceptance letter, you must proceed to the Cashier and pay a down payment towards your college FEES minimum EC$530.00). This will allow you to register for your courses and access your records on the Electronic Student Information System (Orbund). The balance of the fees must be paid on the dates specified by the Office of the Bursar. Students registering for the first time must meet with faculty advisors and register during Orientation Week, which is mandatory.
You will not be allowed to register for classes until you have made the down payment.
Should you require any assistance or further information, please consult the Office of Admissions at
(767) 255-8135 / 255-8136 or e-mail email@example.com