Career Development Services
At DSC our career preparation / development services are structured to assist the students as they explore and sort out questions related to employability, direction, skills development, personal development, progression, and making a difference.
The Career Development Services Office is your first stop for all things career-related.
- Career counseling
- Career exploration exercises
- Interest and personality assessments
- Resources to help you choose a major and career
- Resume building tips
- Resume and letter writing tips
- Mock interviews
- Job search skills and strategies
- Job placement assistance
- Scholarship opportunity search
- Scholarship application assistance
We will guide you, coach you and help you make decisions about what you want to do with all the great knowledge and experience you’ve gained at the Dominica State College.
Armed with the support and guidance provided by the career preparation / development services office along with latest data and skill sets being sought by today’s employers in the various fields, we can be a great asset as you start to consider career and graduate study options.